konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Monday, October 18, 2010

eyes wide shut...




Eyes wide shut...
He struggles to his feet, lifting his self from the turmoil of past.
Faced towards a dark morrow, he deprives everything behind.
Suffocating, he struggles to surface...
Palpitating, he declines pity from his heart...

Eyes wide shut...
She wakes up with a smile...
A typical day for lovely nymph...
She moves towards what is written.
A destiny she must unfold.

Eyes wide shut...
They walk along unto a written path...
Colliding heaven and earth with pain and love...
Everything was destined... everything was fated...
All has fallen to its rightful place.

Yet,

They were both trap in a dream,
Caught between love and hatred,
Love over commitment.

Their eyes wide shut...

Everything happened in just a snap.
A simple “hi”, a simple “hello”.
They collide with their hopes and dream.
She’s the air he breathes; he’s the friend she need...
How can love merge from this tale?

“I like you...”

“But, you are my friend...”

“I like you...”

“But, you are my kuya...”

“I’m falling for you...”

“You mustn’t...”

“I love you...”

“Pls. stop it... “

Eyes wide shut,
Heart full of sorrow...
Mind longing for sanity,
Soul drench in lies...
Clinging to a knavish thought that....
Someday,
Somehow,
Love can bind them together.

Then,

Suddenly...

“I love you!”

“I love you too!”

It was all he need. She was all he need.
A fulfilment no bribe can surpass.
He was happy, she was loved.
He was waiting for this...so does she.
He was dreaming...she was fading.
She was smiling in his eyes wide shut...
He opened his eyes to see that everything happened...
While his eyes wide shut.











1 comment: