konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bird’s eye view





I saw you smiling,
A smile I haven’t seen before.
You where laughing with all your heart.
What I saw was priceless.
Who was he?
He that made you laugh...
Who was he?
That made me feel jealous.
Who was he that I want to kill.
Is this really jealousy?
Am i jealous?
Yes, I am jealous.
I’m being eaten by this knavish feeling.
I hate it. I hate this feeling.
Draw me away from here.
Drag me; don’t let me hang here anymore.
 I hate this thought.
Keeping myself hidden at a distance,
Watching you, staring at you...
I burn with my sanity.
I lack the courage to face my pain.
Why am I jealous?
Why do I feel this?
Why do I love you?
Should I feel this way?
Why was I here?
Should I run?
Should I go?
What must I do to kill this pain?
I hate it...
 I hate this...
I hate watching you from here...
I hate him...
I hate what’s happening...
I wish I was not here...









No comments:

Post a Comment