konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The arsonist

You love to burn...
You love the idea of burning someone else.
You burn them just to keep yourself above the water.
You burn them just to keep you breathing.
You insignificant flee,
How dare you traitor us.
Your worst than Iscariot,
You little vice.
Selling us a like a rotten fish just to save your ass,
You’re no more than Santiago.
Your infidelity will profit you nothing...
Your black propaganda won’t save your stinking soul.
Rot in your adversity...
Die with your everyday envy...
You might burn my flesh but not my will.
You might drag me and burn me down...
Laugh at your achievement,
Triumph at my fall,
Burn me with your secrets,
Die with your struggle...
You can’t forever shut their eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment