konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A CHARITY OF SACRIFICE


So, you’ve decided to let him go,
Leave him hanging, dying, and wasted on the ground.
But, did he ask for it?
Does it worth it?
Was it really a decision to be made?
Run and falter behind those teary eyes.
No one must know this vain sacrifice.
You’ve covered it up with sweet lies,
A pseudo smile to hide the pain inside.



“Here me, listen to my plea.
Why must we end it this way?
Hold me, embrace me.
I’m falling endlessly in this nightmare.
Shake me, wake me.
There’s no miry to cover my pain.
It’s aching, can you hear?
See me despair?
Watch me drown in this agony.”

“I must, please do understand.
Though you’re eyes can’t see,
I’m dying inside for not having you here.
Pls. do understand.
We must die.
We must be forgotten.
We must not exist.
For them to breath.”


“But, we haven’t even begun?
How can you say this?
Don’t you love me?
Was it all just words?
Must i now wake up?”


“Hush my dear, I’m here.
I love you and always will.
I must leave but it does not mean what you think.
I love you, yes I do love you.
I must do this for us to live.
Dry your eyes.
Place a smile.
Though deep inside we're dying.
Pls. don’t make this much harder for me.”


“I can’t, I can’t. “

“But we must.
We must my love.”


Sob

Sob

Sob....

No comments:

Post a Comment