konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Silence...

pure love




We don’t need to know somebody to help them; it’s just a matter of decision and compassion.


            It was yesterday while I was driving that I saw a guy slamming a girl right into the wall and hitting her right before my eyes. My reflexes was not too quick that the guy has managed to land a hand on her, f*^&%$ idiot. My adrenaline-rush bought me to park my ride and with no hesitation or fear in my mind and race towards the heart of the fight.
black dragon spirit
            “HOY!!! P*^&%$-ina mo, wag mong saktan! Babae yan”
             Those were the words that I shouted as I plunge between them, though my wrist were broken up to this moment I don’t need any help to stop this assault. All I can hear was her sobbing, and it sickens me. I was just brought back to reality by Jen’s voice; tamito was parking in the middle of the street... my bad. I need to move tamito or be hit again by some moron.

            “sino yun?”...asked jen.

            “ ewan ko...di ko kilala. Hindi kailanagn na kilala mo ang isang tao bago mo pa sya tulungan.”.....was all I uttered.

            Hero..? Saviour..?  I’m not, and never will be. Maybe, for others opinion, one might call it. But for me...it’s not. It’s just that, a lady was being hurt just within my pace, and I won’t just stand and watch it. I don’t need to know who she was or what she does, no man should hurt his woman...ever by physically, by mentally nor by emotionally...And that guy has pushed me to my limits. To this moment, I’m still looking for him. Arrogantly, as one might call it, but I’ll kick his ass. I’ll make him pay for hurting that girl right before my eyes. Efing asshole.

i cant hear you

            It was later that afternoon that I saw her hugging that asshole; I can’t do nothing, it was a sweet display of young love. He saw me and started to look down, I can’t touch him, he was sorry and she was being loved. Lucky asshole. And as they past me by, they started talking...a silent talk. They were mute, maybe for other this was sweet but it disgusts me, and this bought me to this hatred. Seriously, I am dreaming to have a mute girlfriend. Don’t know why, I just want to have one, and ill fill all her iniquities...And love her with all my heart. That’s why I can’t forgive silent asshole...he hurt the kind lady id been dreaming of...no laughing ok?



hypocrisy 
           

5 comments:

  1. unang pagbasa noong pebrero bente y tres hahaha! sana di ako nagkakamali sa petsa! :D

    isa kang HERO kuya :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. teka tatambling po ako....nyahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. But this is a way to correct a woman for being wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eye for an eye? sadly, we share no reasoning. but i respect your opinion. tnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And every culture lacks practicality too.

      Delete