konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fade to black...



Slowly, you’re drifting away from me,
Like a balloon ascending towards heaven,
Like a kite snap out from its line,


Memories of you starts to vanish,
Suddenly, you’re beginning to fade to black.
Do I still know you?
Can I still see you mile?
What happened?
let go
Why must we fade to black?

Staring at you, but I can’t seem to remember you.
I know that eyes, I know that smile...
But why can’t I remember whom they are?
Why can’t I remember who you are?

predestined thing,
An inevitable hurting.
We began to falter,
We began to fall-apart.
We began to forfeit the fight.


You were scared and too naive,
I was numb to know what's right.
We roam towards apart.
We must let go,
I must let go.

I can’t feel you no more.
Do I still know you?
Things have changed,
We’ve drifted apart.

How long will I fake my smile?
How long will you hurt me with goodbyes?
Tired with all this lies,
Can’t you hear me cry?

We must decide...
Sink or swim, 
You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment