konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate




Its 3:21 am, and I’m still up by this thoughts that’s holding me to lay back and dream somewhere in the heavens with her, or maybe it’s due to this thick caffeine that id been sipping relentlessly or maybe it’s because of those massive beer that we gulped last night to help me escape in this world of not having her. No stars can be seen from here and mother moon weeps tears somewhere behind those dark clouds of lies. My heart wails in this catastrophe and I can do none to ease the pain inside. I reside in this inevitable agony, no love for me to snuggle. Silently, I weep inside and no soul can understand the apathy I feel.

Love was never wrong, I think. Only time and situation might be. Utter sadness resonates in my heart, death and hades smear at me from afar; betting if I’ll slit my throat and meet them in the 9 circles of hell. Sacrifice was the only language of love, and it is always accompanied by his friend pain. And I know, Pain and love, they are both deathless gods.

Was it too early for me to let go? Or was it too late for me to gather my strength and fight? All I know is that I haven’t even start to fight, or was there still reason to fight? Tears run dry as I hid myself in this comport of pretention, smiling at every soul, hiding the sadness that resides in my eyes. To whom will I tell? Is there anyone knows the pain I keep inside? Must I give up and dwell in a muddle of agony called letting her go?

I’m so weak; I can’t even fight for my love. All I can do is cry in front of this gadget as I put my sufferings into words that no mortal can understand. I tried so hard to conceal this pain, yet tears still manage to slip out from my eyes. I wish she was here to comfort me from this ever-present agony. All my iniquities had led her to leave me; all I can do is mock at destiny and moan for my wrong decisions.


I’m stuck here in this limbo, spinning round and round, chasing an empty dream. Wishing that I had the guts to drop off these chains of commitment, chase those wind of happiness and fly amidst the heaven of love and fear. 

            Cold breeze touches my soul, telling me to let go. Yet I can’t, no matter how hard mother earth tries to bribe me with her wealth, all I can see is doom if I’m not with her. I’m just a weakling, I’m just pretending to be a tough alpha male, yet inside, and I’m too weak to fight for my life. I’m too weak and I can’t let go.

            How can I move on, when she’s all I can think of? How can I start a new beginning, when it’s her eyes that I long to see each time I wake up? How can I live, when she’s the air I breathe? But everything has its own reason, and not without a cost that we will go down in to this abyss, it is willed from high above, yet I just wish that we were faithful to those oats we have blurted out. Sadly, all I feel is that I’m the only one left in this universe called love, waiting, dying from this never-ending pain.

            If by chance, somewhere in the future, we’ll meet up again, maybe by fate, I’ll fight for her no matter what the cost, forever I'll cling on that someday.





 Everything must come to an end; I was just dreaming mine to end beside her…
           

No comments:

Post a Comment