konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Worms of the Earth…





Rotten deep inside, we pretend to shine in a purpose called love.
Dark agenda rises as pretension cover up the hollows in our heart.
We see things on different perspectives.
We live on different objectives.
We act on different reasons,
for our heart changes, just like the season.

As my knee touches the floor,
you stood up and raise your heads as high as the sky.
Your egos soar in the clouds of arrogance,
conceited by your kin; they act none to stop you from falling apart.
You struggle hard to please the crowd,
You pretend from up above.

Actions taken for granted.
We strive hard to reach for the unfortunates,
yet we our misunderstood and accused with words of utter blasphemies.
We took no refuge,
For every soul can understand the sorrow of being beaten down from behind.

Apathy and lament floats towards eternity,
As I soar down deep in this vast sadness.
I mourn on this pretext of yours,
dreams stumble to the ground with this sacrilege you’ve planted
deep inside my heart and mind.

Face first; I collide in this ground of deceit.
No hope to push me up,
You try so hard to shatter this massive rock with my heart.
Muddles of lies scattered on the ground,
leaving no space for light to shine.


Our hearts hide somewhere in this darkness,
mourning in the catastrophe of our acts.
Murmurs of ignorance slip from your lips;
I pity those who will indulge in the bitter sweet taste of your noxious kiss.
Sadly, we lament on things we could never have.

We play in a different beat,
a syncopated purpose that sings no words of harmony.
All I feel is angst in your sound,
no rhythm to hush the sobbing heart of the gods.
We dwell in deep lament,
love weeps silently from afar.
All I hear is a melancholic resonance of your guitar,
no solid foundation to help us stand on the ground.

As I am being eaten by these thoughts,
I roam freely in a universe of hallucination,
pretending that everything is alright.
Point, click, kill,
I’m shot at point blank from behind my head.
Blood drips on the ground,
we smile as we pretend that everything is alright.
Happiness hang somewhere in the heavens,
sobbing in the torment of love,
dying in frustration,
for i have let my guard down.

Leaves in the trees starting to fall;
flowers dissolve in the air as they dance carelessly in the wind of past.
As the fire in your eyes dies together with our life,
cold breeze embraces,
and snuggle inside our heart.
Silently we froze in hatred;
we die vain in this autumn in our heart.



Will we find peace amidst this travesty?
Or shall we end up lying dead on the floor as another casualty.
As I paint the town red,
we try to cover-up the sins of our lives,
Silently,
we hide our lies beneath your lovely eyes.
Now we dine, boastfully in front of death,
Hoping we’ll end up not as worms of the earth.


wish you were this...

No comments:

Post a Comment