konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Lamentation of Jeremiah

i go here...you go there.




Eyes fall down,
We resigned to hopelessness the fills our empty hearts.
Death cuddles us with his scythe,
And no ray of light can be seen from afar.  

As we dance in this sea of cloud,
Your smile starts to falter together with the light.
My Heart vanishes somewhere in the dark heavens together with my mind.
Darkness engulfs our dream,
Hallucination rises and wages a war against sanity.
     
Tears run dry as we collide with pride.
We try to survive,
Yet no hope can be seen in these eyes.
You continued to fight,
I reside with this fear in my heart.
Courage was never really at hand.

We shadow box with false hopes and dreams.  
No more reason to fight,
Hands down,
We throw in the towel, as my dreams touches the canvass.

Dreams are shattered,
Oats were broken.
Pain was free to roam inside our hearts.
Tell me, how can we ever survive?

Blistered by faint images of your smile,
Hallucinated with my own deceptive lies,
We falter 8,284 steps behind.

We tried so hard,
Still we fall short to those dreams once we had.
We love to cling on those memoirs,
And dwell on our sweet stain.
Though it only causes us grieves and pain,
We restrain to give up, and to move once again.

Slowly, we glide towards lamentation,
We cast words of dismay from your heart of utter pretension.
I see no hope in your eyes,
You feel no love in my smile.
Welcome to this jungle called love.

Though it hurts,
I must say goodbye.
Though this is pure pain,
You must forget my smile.

For this is what fate has dictated,
That it’s not us that must be together.
As I fall down and weeps these teary eyes,
We falter 8,284 steps behind.


time to say goodbye....


No comments:

Post a Comment