konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

A beautiful let-down…





            Disgust resonates in my soul as I make this post, no respect for those phonies at heart who have forsaken us amidst this battle. I raise my middle finger in salutation to them. No kudos again I guess.

            Sadly, it was a landslide defeat for the restless, hope was not even around when Judas was mockingly kissing my ass. We were betrayed, point, shoot, kill…we were shot from behind. It was a silent killing spree in the mid of summer, a genocide of hopes and dream. As my friend weeps in sadness, I saw a horde of wolves dancing like bacchanals in a beat of pagan ritual. Silently, I smear at the sight of this and what sickens me is that, it’s those assholes who were stupidly asking for others commitment and effort, yet it’s they themselves that are the one who’s giving just a snip of it. Pretension rises as those hypocrites tries to hide their wicked heart. Again, lust and deceit was covered with their lies. Lovers voted like the other has no sense of freewill letting the other half decide for their cause, all is just wasted.

            Are we that hypocrite? Haven’t we learned anything? Are we still the same old phonies horsing around with bibles and fiery word of love and disgust. We brag so much on this salvation that we forgot that it’s free and it’s for all of us. Fire rages inside my heart as this hatred engulfs my dream and reasoning. Assholes, acting like someone and you are nothing in front of my eyes, have we forgotten that this planet was made without us? How can we think that my world would be nothing without you? Grow up, you’re nothing.

you'll be needing this, trust me.
            It saddens me to think that we fight not with the same cause; we live in an unparalleled universe where egos bloat, and position is being brag right before our eyes. Hallucinated, you soar in this sky of blasphemy where your balls are being lick by your dogs, and your Johnson is being suck by lynches just like you.  It’s been years since we’ve clashed, head on collision, blood spills truout the floor that you crack your brains intensely that your reasoning was far worse than Patrick star. Your ideas and stand doesn’t reflect our vision, arrogantly, you boast where you are right now. Why don’t you step down?
           
            But tell me, where are you really now? Did you gain anything? Did you achieve something? 4yrs strong had passed and still you’re the one clinging to false-ass-kissing-promise, creating a delusional world where you can mix and match your pagan beliefs with our Christian doctrines, a Gentile at heart acting like you’re the anointed one, and as far as I am concern you were restlessly spiting in my face and I’m taking it as an insult. Hell I care with, seniority and position, where no government or any multi-national company for you to tell me to give my praise to you, Are you some kind of moron to ask for what you yourself cannot give? Hell, you’re no Jesus, not even a fucking Elvis to insist yourself on self-proclaimed pedestal.  I give praise to no one except those who worked for it, I mean we are a church, and as far as I can remember, our former pastor told us that we don’t have any head except 1, and that is Jesus, maybe you were too busy kissing my ass that you didn’t hear it, sorry for you. All I can give you is my middle finger.
             
            How long must we live in this utter lies? What would it take for you to learn and understand that we are not living in the same pace? This is the real world were all must dig the earth for us to live? Why don’t you try to live without any allowance, let’s see if you’ll work as a fulltime. In this world of pretension, it’s easy to say things that you yourself cannot stand. Easier said than done, we demand things that are too far from reality.  We cast words of blasphemies and plant false hope to those weak at heart.  It’s easy to trick others with your wicked desire by using sweet lies, having a position was never a synonym of respect, and respect is not something you can buy. In this so called church denomination, all must learn to humble, give respect and be a servant, a leader leads, not point ant tell others what to do, politicians maximises his significance in politics and not in his home, a shepherd leads his sheep, and not just stand and let other do the rest. If by any means, we only want to just sit around and let other do the job, might as wll give up the position and find a new job. Mentor will always be a mentor, and a sensei will always be a sensei, but what happen when a pastor doesn’t want to lead anymore…it is called, mafia.

No comments:

Post a Comment