konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

If the Costumer is Wrong, Go F@<{ #1



     
o yeah1
      ..It was in the 16th century when a young duke named Edward John, fix a local dispute in his small town on northern old England. From he’s famous word the “costumer is almost right”, where a rich aristocrat demanded respect from a local baker when he himself had given only foul words. Yet the said aristocrat shouted back “the customer is always right”, hence this was the start of the prejudice slogan.
Source-
Bokipedia.org

     
      Pero syempre, katarantaduhan ko lang to. Sa imahinasyon ko lang nangyari yan.


      Then here come the “rules”…

      Rule #1 – the customer is always right.

      Rule #2 – if the customer is wrong, go back to number 1.



      Parang mahirap naman sundin ang nasabing batas, paano kung harapan kang sabihan ng “magnanakaw”? papayag ka nalang ba sa nasabing paratang, kung susundin natin ang rule #2, ibig sabihin ba nito kahit anong gawin at sabihin nila sayu ay wala ka nang magagawa. Binigyan nanatin sila ng karapatan na alimurain tyu.



    
      Hindi ba masyado namang bias at unlawful ang ganitong rule. Kung sabihan ka ng “pugay kamay” ayos pa siguro yun, murahin mo nalang din, pero pano kung mga akusasyon, mananahimik ka nalang ba? Ang mga batas paminsanminsan binabaluktot natin para humulma ng mas tama, maganda, hindi naman ibig sabihin nito ay bbaliin muna. Kung mga mas nakakataas mismo ang nagsasabi sa cuctomer na alimurain ka. Mabuti pa siguro eto na ang sabihin mo “mam/sir will you pls assault me”, o kaya na “you can humiliate for free!” paksyet wala na naman siguro sa Philippine constitution ang pedeng alimurain ang mga blue collar, o baka walang blue collar ditto, kundi mga black collar.




      Ang totoo sobrang arte ng mga taga probinsya, kung sino pa tyung mga nasa rural tayu pa yung kung umasta eh parang nabuhay na sa isang mundo na sya ang namumuno. Lahat ng pedeng iutos iuutos sayu, naiitindihan ko naman na kasama sa trabaho naming ang pagmamalasakit, kaya nga may salitang “customer care”. Pero hindi ba masyadong ng naabuso ang salitang to, ika nga “gas-gas”. Sa pailan-ilan na pagpunta ko sa manila, napapansin ko na ang tao ang kusang kumukuha ng kailngan nila, condiments, tubig, at kung ano ano pa. samantalang diito, tinuturuan nating maging tamad ang mga tao. Tamad.
     


      An insipid scene from my fraud memory: to make things short I had a dispute with an egocentric “fraud dilg” customer. A worthless fight that led to a legal matter, hence I am now enjoying a 5days suspension “though I was hoping for a longer one”. Sadly I just protected my company’s image, yet I was the one who suffered the consequences. To hell with them! Here's a funny thing, i was accused of being an accessory to Carnap he's motorcycle and that i was an NPA, fuck yeah. i am a leftist...but not an activist. You see, accusation without evidence is like riding an stationary bike, we're getting nowhere...fast.  Right now, whenever I see customer that assault or litter, vandal our company, pretension is alI can do. Pretending that I didn't even see them. You see, what’s the sense of protecting your company when in the end, you’ll be left standing on your own facing the waves of rage and anger. a moral lesson.

fight!
      Habang nagtatrabaho sa kumpanya ko ngayun, sinubukan ko din mag-apply sa iba, natangap, nag trabaho mg isang araw. Saying lang ang baba na-offer sakin. Pero sa trabaho ayus talaga. Ang manager bumubuhat ng binubuhat mo. Pero ang pinaka malupit ay yung poster nila sa front. Eto ang sabi “our employess deserve the respect we in return give to you” hanepasyet. Kudos sa management nila. Ilang kumpanya kaya ang kayang ipagtangol ang taohan nila sa mga abusadong kliente nila.

      Rule #2, kung sino mang tarantado naka isip nito, mabuhay sana sya ng matagal sa ialalim ng lupa.



Showcost-
September 20, 2012

The 234 management:
M’ Susana G. Ramiro
Restaurant Manager


      A pleasant day in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

      Five years strong that I had been part of 234 family. I’d been working with a held head-up-high attitude. It is my major source of income for my family. 5 years of trusting and believing in my capabilities and giving all I can. 5yrs of fun and laughter, joy and sometimes sorrow, for this are inevitable things. 5yrs of training, learning and always adapting to our ever-changing humid. I, for one would always be a proud part of this family.

      Working here at McDonalds 234 had exposed me to too many profitable things that had enhanced my skills, perception and knowledge not only in food related things, but, also a vast field of stuffs that I had benefited since day one.

      I will always be thankful to my 234 family, not only for those good times, but also to those down times, where they’ve pushed me hard to surface from our own life muddles. Grateful I am for all those times we’ve shared.

      Easily said, I know that I am an ill-tempered guy. And it’s the main reason of my recent dispute with a costumer, where I have violated one of ur major rules and policies. It’s with this kind attitude that I have offended an ill-mannered man, yet, still, he’s our costumer and I must step down and give way to his ego trip blasphemies, which, regretfully I have not done and exchange fiery words which led to a legal matter. Words are not enough to express how sorry I am, yet still, thankful I am, that forgiveness was at hand and he was more than willing to settle our argument.

      Though, the wave is over, I know there will always be a consequence to my dim-witted action. Like an echo that would always bite-back each time we shout. But still, I’m hoping deep inside that favour will be at my side and be given another chance. Whatever the outcome might be, allow me to say thank you and sorry for all those unnecessary confrontations.


Yours,

John Edward D. Malahito
234 Maintenance

nyahaha...eto ang malupit na stationary bike!
      Pag nabasa mo resignation letter ko, baka mag nosebleed ka na…

No comments:

Post a Comment