konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wanted: Leader

pugay kamay!






-managers, they do the things right,
But not the right thing.

     
      Funny it is, but proven and tested. When one closes his door on you, somebody else will open his windows. I just don’t think that it was for good. What happened to us was far worse than oblivion. Annihilation was at hand, devastation was almost at pace, I almost drew out my sword to slay the beast, but she was so vigilante. F__k, I almost had her throat.

      It sickens me each time these insipid thoughts hover inside my head. Regretful that I didn’t have the chance to smack her in the face with these fiery words I have. Stupid bitch, she only dropped by to ruin our happy life…and I thought her surname was “di makatao”, I was wrong it was Llanto.

      How dare she is, to spill words of utter lies, spreading non-factual allegations about me, a__hole. She didn’t even know me. I was doing my job as stated in my handbook. Giving my time more than they can, working without any payment, recognition nor food. I didn’t say a word about this till now. But were they thankful, I guess not.

      But really, haven’t you notice, we don’t have leaders, team leaders. We called them crew chiefs and managers. But is there really a difference between them? Look, observe, so that you might notice what’s wrong. All they care is what’s good for them, not for “us”. It will and always will be. They are the biggest hypocrites in the world for me.

      I mean look at this, they will force you to treat them when it’s our salary day, nagging you to buy them some food they’ve been craving for. When the fact is our salary is nothing compare to them, and hear this, did we ever nag them to buy us even a piece of candy when it’s their salary day? I forgot, not most of us know the dates of our bosses’ payday. To hell with them. If you won’t give what they want, face the consequences. Seems like, they were vagrants and vagabonds in their younger years, starved to death on things that maybe they can’t afford…or maybe, they they’re just really assholes.

      The way they eat when we have gatherings, they make sure that they’ll have the largest part of the meats, the juiciest portions. But did we even ask them to think of us when they feast on those foods whenever they have a meeting, when the fact is it was the fruit of our hard work.

hell yeah!
      They want you to treat them with respect and dignity, but had they done this to you, even once? They are asking for something they can’t even give to you.

      The real funny thing here is, when our super boss is around. They pretend to be a good leader in front of them, a bunch of show offs. A fictitious scene, sugar coated words, fraud actions. We do the hard work, they get the credit, and did we ever taste compliments? Pretention is here…I got pretention right here.

      Sadly, we have bosses, not leaders. Managers not team leaders.

      And by the way, haven’t you notice how a male manager treat us? A usual poke using his fist, a slap of his hand in your forehead, the ridiculous snapping of his finger in to your body, the way he scrutinize your personality that you might think he is a perfect person waiting to be canonized by the pope together with chamar. Tell me, where’s the respect in here? Maybe he was a battered child…sorry for him. Let’s just pray for his sorry soul to not condemned in the ever burning fire.

      Where’s the respect in here? When they allegedly made us thieves? When things went missing it is us they blame. Kudos to some of my fellow co-worker who saw the real thief, it was “di-makatao and pokemon”. “di-makatao” who by any means would not treat you with any respect, dignity. She just sees you as a robot. Try to work under the scorching sun at 12pm then enter the store premises to rest for a-while, believe me, she wouldn’t let you. You’re just a robot in her eyes. You don’t have the right to take some rest; you are being highly paid every minute and every seconds count…about .52c per minute.

show some!
      And hey, have I told you that robot came from the latin word robo that means “force labour”.

ethel di makatao
      I’m not perfect, not now nor ever. But I know the difference between a leader and an assh__e. I for one have my team, my subordinates. I try as much as possible to reach them with honours, this way I could gain the respect that everyone longs to achieve. I’m not perfect, but I know how to handle my team. Now I know why in salesiana, they call it servant leaders. A thing that they might never understand, sadly there is no crash course in respect, passion and admiration. There’s no such thing as “dignity 101” nor any subject to teach us how act towards our fellow human, we are who we are, we act as we please. No matter how hard we try to pretend, we, will always be, a flee pretending not to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment