konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Pharisee


........



There in the dark, they stand,
Like a wolf waiting for its prey.
Waiting for the mistake,
Praying for the greatest err.

They stood self righteous amidst the crowd
Condemning others, while praising their ass.
Head held up high, looking down on us,
They’ve become the sons of god.

Lurking behind our back,
Wishing for our greatest splash.
All they want is our fall,
All they think is your fall

I for one have become one,
Condemning others with these fiery eyes.
Casting dismay behind their minds,
I throw stones to drag them down.
waiting....

I construct fiery words to fog their eyes,
Like a riffle I shot right through their heart and mind.
Better not make a mistake,
Better not make me hate

I’ll tear you apart,
I’ll break you apart.
I’ll make you regret,
I’ll make you hate.

I for one have become one,
Condemning others, like I was the anointed one.
Under this sheep’s skin we hide,
Watching, waiting for you to die.

Forever we will be,
Pretending, like a Pharisee,
Acting upon our society,
Covering your eyes with our travesty.




We’ll cast anchors of dismay,
Here in this sea of haze.
Forever we will be,
A Pharisee, pretending not to be.




















           
            

No comments:

Post a Comment