konitsiwa!!!

I'll be back...soon.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Under one earth.

                                       …a fiction.


            ZZZZzzz….says the wind that blows as it passes me by, telling my mortal soul that I’m not alone that moment, he was talking to me. Aeolus might have sent him to find me, remind me of those that I must do, silently; I know it settled right beside me, watching me. Then, slowly, it spoke to me a language all of us known…it was a cold summer breeze.

It was 2’ in the morning; I’m wasting my time lying on a grass, thinking of her, listening to my kind of music, looking at Luna above. We had an agreement; that we’ll look at the moon on this period of time. Though, Luna was hiding behind those clouds, I know that She’s right there, looking down upon the both of us…and it helps me to think, that maybe, we’re not that far from each other.

            We’re living from different worlds, yet I can’t seem to help myself but to fall for her. Her smile still flashes inside my head, her echo still clings in my ears, I know I’m in-love. A sweet thing to ponder, yet reality hurts, I’m sleeping awake.

                        Lying in here makes me wonder, of us being together.

How I wish I could touch her right this moment, to feel her inside me, to feel her lips, to watch her sleep, to believe that we can be, but I know, it was another far-fetch idea and I was dreaming awake.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment